SKILLED NEW JERSEY ATTORNEY STANDS UP FOR CLIENTS
IN PERSONAL INJURY AND TRAFFIC-DUI/DWI VIOLATION CASES
ACCOMPLISHED MEDFORD LAW FIRM FIGHTS FOR YOUR RIGHTS
I opened The Law Office of Ellman and Associates in 1989 to help people in Burlington County assert their legal rights during difficult civil and criminal cases. Located in Medford, New Jersey, I represent individuals who have suffered injuries in motor vehicle collisions and other accidents, including on unsafe property. As a plaintiffs’ attorney, I work to achieve settlements and verdicts that provide my clients with monetary compensation for qualifying accident costs.
TENACIOUS BURLINGTON COUNTY LAWYER
HANDLES CIVIL LITIGATION AND CRIMINAL CHARGES
During my decades practicing law in New Jersey, I have earned a reputation for providing quality legal representation. As my client, you can expect me to provide:
- Seasoned counsel – I have handled difficult cases in countless courtrooms and at many negotiating tables. With an in-depth understanding of the protections and loopholes offered by New Jersey’s statutes, I build strong cases and anticipate the strategies of opposing counsel.
- Informed guidance – Navigating a legal matter can be intimidating. By your side every step of the way, I carefully explain your legal options and the possible outcomes for your case.
- Individualized support – Each of my clients receives one-on-one attention and responsive communication. I aim to address your concerns promptly and thoroughly.
I spare no effort in seeking a favorable conclusion for each and every client I represent.
SKILLED PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
PURSUES COMPENSATION FOR ACCIDENT VICTIMS
New Jersey law recognizes that people who inflict harm through negligent or intentional behavior are liable for the costs of their actions. I go after liable parties to seek compensation for my clients’ medical bills, lost wages, property damage and other relevant expenses. I handle a wide variety of personal injury cases, including those that stem from:
- Auto accidents – New Jersey’s busy highways and high-density residential areas see thousands of collisions every year. I advocate for motorists, bikers, passengers and pedestrians hurt in car, truck and motorcycle accidents, whether they suffer broken bones or traumatic brain injury. I litigate cases involving road rage, distracted driving and other forms of negligence.
- Slip and fall incidents – Business owners, landlords and homeowners who allow dangerous conditions on their property may be liable when their guests slip and fall or are otherwise injured. I strive to settle premises liability cases, including those involving dog bites, as efficiently as possible.
- Wrongful death – I represent the estates of individuals whose wrongful death resulted from another person’s negligent or malicious actions.
Accident victims should not be made to pay for the tolls of emotional distress and physical suffering on their own. My firm has a long record of successful outcomes for personal injury lawsuits.